The filters we offer
A complete range of fabricated and cast filters, both Angle-Type and Inline, covering all sizes and pressures.
We have the in-house capability to design and manufacture filters to meet any gas market requirement.
Angle-Type and Inline filters designed to remove grit, dirt and pipe scale from the gas stream – the protection you need for efficient operation of gas pressure regulators, meters and control valves.
Cast and manufactured in the UK for an effectual supply chain that delivers what you need, when you need it.
- Replaceable filter elements
- Low pressure loss
- Quick-release cover, incorporating an automatic residual pressure safety relief design
- Six differential pressure tappings
- Suitable for natural, non-aggressive and manufactured gases; nitrogen, carbon dioxide and propane; contact us about other gases
- CE registration according to PED
- Approved to GIS/E13.1
- Max. inlet pressure pmax: 7 bar
- Standard element: 50 or 200micron stainless steel elements, other types on request
- Pipe sizes: DN50, DN80, DN100, DN150
- Temperature range: 20°C to 60°C
Active Flow design and manufacture a full range of fabricated filters that meets PD5500 ASME VIII and GIS/E13.1.
- Quick-release closures
- Blow-down tappings
- Differential tappings and
- Stainless steel filtration elements in 50 and 200 micron.
Supplied in 90° and 180° inlet-to-outlet configuration, with connections to suit adjacent equipment or pipe sizes from 2″ to 24″.
Whether you require a spare element or a complete filtration system, we provide technical support, manufacturing capability and supply reliability at very competitive prices.
Our data sheets have further information, and our sales team will be delighted to discuss your specific requirements.
Contact us today for our current price lists and lead times on your filter requirements.
The workmanship has been to the highest standards and the quality of service received is testimony to the effort applied to meet our high expectations.
Tony Goose | Commercial Director | Fiorentini UK Limited
Active Flow are a pleasure to work with! Continually delivering high quality and reliable gas governor modules and components within agreed timescales.
Tom Cuthbert | IEng MIMechE | SGN
Active Flow have always been found to be a knowledgeable, professional, flexible & speedy manufacturer of our gas meter modules, frequently helping to design solutions within challenging situations
Mark Halsey C. Eng. MIGEM | Director | Squire Energy Ltd.